Surrey Place Centre provides training to all staff, volunteers, students, and board members on AODA Customer Service Standards and the Human Rights Code pertaining to persons with disabilities. Our training policy and record is available upon request, in an accessible format or with communication support.
- A wheelchair is available at the main entrance. Please inform the receptionist or request in advance through your clinician.
- A wheelchair accessible washroom is located on the main floor Wheel Trans pick-up and drop-off.
- Located at the main entrance at 2 Surrey Place Centre.
- Your service animal is welcome to accompany you to your appointment, please inform your clinician in advance so that appropriate arrangements are made.
Sign Language Interpreter
- If you require a sign language interpreter, please inform your clinicians in advance of your appointment so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- Please note that every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
Hearing Impaired (TTY Line)
- If you wish to contact us through our TTY line the number is 416-925-0295.
- If you would like to arrange to have an interpreter who speaks your language, please inform your clinicians in advance of your visit to Surrey Place Centre and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.