Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that appears during the first three years of life and can often be diagnosed before two years. With early identification, parents can help their children receive necessary interventions sooner, leading to better outcomes.
We offer a range of psychological and psychoeducational assessments available for purchase. These can be scheduled at any time, and prices vary as diagnosis and assessments are highly individualized and based on length of time and complexity.
Call Children & Youth Intake
Types of Assessments Offered
- Measures developmental/cognitive skills, adaptive skills, and autism symptomatology
- Assessment may result in a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, an intellectual disability, or both
- Measures cognitive skills, academic performance, and adaptive skills
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses across cognitive and academic areas
- Guides treatment for educational and vocational needs
- Outcomes may include a diagnosis of an intellectual disability
- All components of the psychoeducational assessment are included
- Includes additional assessment required to address concerns related to learning, attention, socio-emotional functioning and mental health
- Outcomes may include a diagnosis of learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety disorders, or depression