STARTS AT $7,920 (W/TAX)
STARTS AT $9,990 (W/TAX)
Early intervention programs support a child’s development of functional skills to participate meaningfully in everyday environments. Children receive intervention support that is outcome-based and goal-focused. It can target a broad range of areas, including play and social skills, speech and language development, pre-academic development, sensory processing, fine and gross motor skills, self-care, behaviour, school readiness skills, and much more.
The service is provided by a team of trained therapists and delivered primarily in ratios of 2:1 and small groups with some 1:1 breakout sessions to target specific goals.
Call Children & Youth Intake
Our service plans use Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) to teach children the following skills:
- Listening and communicating
- Following routines
- Transitioning to and from activities
- Turn-taking and sharing
- Identifying emotions
- Play skills such as building blocks and figurine play
- Fine motor skills such as pointing, holding a marker, and colouring
- Gross motor skills such as throwing a ball and riding a tricycle
- Early school skills such as understanding letters and numbers, retelling basic parts of a story and scribbling
- Daily living skills such as grooming, brushing, and dressing
After an initial and thorough assessment, we will create a service plan specific to your child’s needs.
Each cycle of Daily Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Therapy starts at 12 weeks in length with a minimum of 12 hours per week of intervention directly with the child and family. Families can extend a service plan, complete service plans back to back, or take a break between service plans.
We offer additional one-to-one support at an extra rate of $10 per hour. This option is suitable for children with more complex needs.