Relationship group – Sexual Health. Education. Community. Presents:
Empowering Your Sex-Esteem
Sexual Health Promoter: Deanna Djos
Health Family Promoter: Linda Ger-Walters
Outcomes for this session:
- Increase knowledge and skill to make sexuality education meaningful, interesting and fun for Individuals with Developmental Disability through interactive learning strategies.
- Increase capacity to support sexuality education for individuals with a Developmental Disability in your home community.
- Increase knowledge about the services provided in their community and community agencies.
Who Should Attend:
Parents/caregivers of a youth with a developmental disability and youth 15-21 years old with a developmental disability.
2 part series – March 7 and 21, 2019 (participants must commit to attending both sessions)
2 Surrey Place, Toronto ON – Zarfas Room
5:00pm – 8:00pm
- By calling 1-833-575-KIDS (5437) or click on the link/s below
- To register a parent/caregiver of a youth: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/empowering-your-sex-esteemregistration-55780205095
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Download the event flyer