Creating Your Individualized Housing Plan
This series is open to individuals living with a developmental disability and/or their loved ones, living in Ontario.
Content will include:
• Creating your vision and learning from others
• Discovering strengths and needs
• Technology for independence
• Building on natural supports
• Formal services and supports
• Creating a budget
This five (5) session webcast series is designed to help you begin creating an individualized housing.
Suitable for Individuals with a developmental disability 16 years of age or older and/or their caregivers.
Please direct inquiries to Alexandra Shannan: email@example.com or 416-458-3866