Program: Operational Excellence
Status: Full-time, Contract (12-months)
Hours: 36.25 hrs/week
Salary: $26.0956 – $31.7493 per hour
Date Posted: July 19, 2021
Closing Date: August 2, 2021
About Surrey Place:
At Surrey Place we help children and adults living with developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder and visual impairments reach their full potential. We offer a variety of groups and workshops for clients, families and caregivers, as well as extensive education and consultation services to community agencies.
Our comprehensive programs and services range from assessment, diagnosis, and one-on-one treatment, to family counselling and group support and is provided by a broad network of clinicians and professionals. Surrey Place is accredited with Accreditation Canada and is affiliated with the University of Toronto and other academic institutions and is a teaching site for students in a variety of health care professions.
Surrey Place employs nearly 500 employees, with 12 locations in the GTA and we also provide video-conferencing services to communities in northwestern Ontario.
The Administrative Coordinator will coordinate the consistency of corporate policies, fee for service and funded programs and services, processes, data management, facilities, technology solutions and reporting across multiple sites and departments.
This role involves coordinating corporate, site & departmental activities in the following areas:
- Marketing initiatives including user-experience design, development, promotion and distribution of modern materials.
- Leveraging of new Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
- Leveraging of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint templates and solutions.
- Applying consistency in use of Office 365, Teams and other collaborative platforms including standardized naming conventions and document retention.
- Planning and delivery of a variety of program, finance, human resource, facilities, data collection, research, evaluation, education and administrative special projects.
- Coordinating and assisting with the production of annual, periodic and ongoing marketing and communication campaigns.
- Helping to coordinate and organize site, departmental and corporate events and stakeholder engagement activities.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in administrative and project coordination.
- Post-secondary education in business, project management, communications or administration preferred.
- Excellent written, public speaking, facilitation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to write public facing marketing materials and reports.
- Experience coordinating data, reports and events.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft ERP & CRM.
- Excellent internal and external customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting corporate social media communications.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and ability to coordinate multiple time-sensitive projects.
Due to the pandemic, this position is home-based for now. Candidates will be required to work from a Surrey Place location when the Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values. Please submit your resume and cover letter in one file saved in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith) to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting file 21057 the subject line of your email by the closing date.
Surrey Place is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.