Locations: 4 positions-South Site (2 Surrey Place);
1 position-North Site (2 Champagne Drive);
1 position-East Site (10 Milner Court);
1 position-West Site (2150 Islington Avenue);
Program: Finance and Corporate Services
Status: Full-time, Union
Hours: 36.25 hrs/week
The Administrative Coordinator will coordinate the consistency of corporate policies, fee for service and funded programs and services, processes, data management, facilities, technology solutions and reporting across multiple sites and departments.
This role involves coordinating corporate, site & departmental activities in the following areas:
- Marketing initiatives including user-experience design, development, promotion and distribution of modern materials.
- Leveraging of new Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
- Leveraging of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint templates and solutions.
- Applying consistency in use of Office 365, Teams and other collaborative platforms including standardized naming conventions and document retention.
- Planning and delivery of a variety of program, finance, human resource, facilities, data collection, research, evaluation, education and administrative special projects.
- Coordinating and assisting with the production of annual, periodic and ongoing marketing and communication campaigns.
- Helping to coordinate and organize site, departmental and corporate events and stakeholder engagement activities.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in administrative and project coordination.
- Post-secondary education in business, project management, communications or administration preferred.
- Excellent written, public speaking, facilitation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to write public facing marketing materials and reports.
- Experience coordinating data, reports and events.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft ERP & CRM.
- Excellent internal and external customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting corporate social media communications.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and ability to coordinate multiple time-sensitive projects.
To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values. Please submit your resume and cover letter saved in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith) to Human Resources, email@example.com, quoting file 1921 in the subject line of your email. Surrey Place is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.