Program: Information and Communication Technology
Status: Full-time, Contract (12-months)
Date Posted: September 3, 2021
Closing Date: September 17, 2021
About Surrey Place:
At Surrey Place we help children and adults living with developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder and visual impairments reach their full potential. We offer a variety of groups and workshops for clients, families and caregivers, as well as extensive education and consultation services to community agencies.
Our comprehensive programs and services range from assessment, diagnosis, and one-on-one treatment, to family counselling and group support and is provided by a broad network of clinicians and professionals. Surrey Place is accredited with Accreditation Canada and is affiliated with the University of Toronto and other academic institutions and is a teaching site for students in a variety of health care professions.
Surrey Place employs nearly 500 employees, with 12 locations in the GTA and we also provide video-conferencing services to communities in northwestern Ontario.
The Information and Communication Technology Department at Surrey Place is seeking an Application Support Analyst. The Application Support Analyst plays a critical role administering the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV applications. We are looking for a dynamic, proactive, and responsive self-starter, who is detail-oriented, solution focused and works collaboratively with various levels in the organization. This position reports to the Manager, Information and Communication Technology.
- Administer the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV applications.
- Work with all teams within Surrey Place to understand business requirements.
- Resolve critical challenges and address technical issues related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV.
- Create and maintain clear and concise system and process documentation.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, and technology partners to resolve application issues.
- Perform user account administration.
- Modify systems configurations and workflows.
- Create and maintain reports as required by users.
- Support testing and promote modifications to the Production environment.
- Manage and support the existing SharePoint environment.
- Work collaboratively with the Data Analysts to support organizational data needs.
- Other tasks and functions as defined by the ICT Manager.
- Post-secondary degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth understanding of relational database principles, data modeling, demonstrated knowledge of client databases and report generation using crystal reports, access queries and SQL server reporting services.
- Strong knowledge and work experience maintaining Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV or similar CRM and ERP systems and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a collaborative team player.
- Highly detail oriented and works well in a structured and process-oriented environment.
- The successful candidate must provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Fluency in French is considered an asset.
Due to the pandemic, this position is a combination of remote and in-person work for now. Candidates will be expected to deliver in-person services if needed. When Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work from a Surrey Place location.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values.
- Save your resume and cover letter in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith).
- Send your resume and cover letter to People Services, email@example.com, quoting file 21122 in the subject line of your email by the closing date.
Surrey Place is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.