Program: Finance and Corporate Services
Status: Full-time, Management
Hours: 36.25 hrs/week
Date Posted: May 16, 2019
Closing Date: May 30, 2019
This position will actively engage leadership and stakeholders in strengthening Surrey Place’s market position through research, development, marketing, negotiation, strategic relationships and opportunities that fulfill the organization’s mission, vision, values and strategic directions.
- Leveraging trends, research, evaluation, program and service data and client stories to identify opportunities.
- Driving profitable revenue streams to meet annual targets.
- Identifying and developing strategic, high-potential prospective fee for service customers, partners and funders.
- Managing a healthy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) pipeline of fee for service and funded opportunities.
- Leading the development and execution of fee for service marketing and promotional activities.
- Identifying strategic events for organizational participation and coordinating speaking, presentation and participation opportunities.
- Conducting strategy meetings and presentations with various internal and external stakeholders to uncover and maximize existing and new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as communications or marketing.
- 5 years of relevant business development experience, ideally in developmental disabilities and / or autism.
- Experience working with social impact metrics and measures.
- Experience within a creative agency including knowledge of branding, advertising, digital marketing, cause marketing and fund development.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM software.
- Proficient in proposal development, budgeting, research.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in marketing metrics to assess viability of marketing efforts.
- Strategic thinker who recognizes strategic opportunities and thrives on collaboratively developing them.
- Passion for understanding the changing needs of clients, families, caregivers, funders and partners.
- High sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Proven experience working effectively in a face paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in French language considered an asset.
- Ability to provide a satisfactory police records check (vulnerable sector).
To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values. Please submit your resume and cover letter saved in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith) to Human Resources, email@example.com, quoting file 1923 in the subject line of your email.
Surrey Place is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.