Our volunteers represent a diverse community, from all walks of life, backgrounds and age groups, including:
- Family members and friends of people living with a developmental disability
- People living with a developmental disability
- Anyone interested in helping our clients
We are always looking for volunteers who want to extend a caring hand to help people with developmental disabilities live to their full potential.
Surrey Place offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities with a variety of benefits such as:
- Get the chance to use your skills in a fulfilling way, and learn new skills
- The opportunity for personal growth
- Enjoy the friendship and fellowship of meeting new people
- Learn about developmental disabilities, autism spectum disorder and visual impairments
How to Become a Volunteer
Our volunteers give their time for a number of reasons and benefit from the experience in many ways. To find out how you can become a volunteer, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please add “Volunteer” in the subject line of your email and submit an updated resume and cover letter.