Ages 8 – 16
Navigating through the social world can be a tricky task -Gaming Together is a camp dedicated to building your teen’s self-confidence by teaching advanced social skills while engaging in fun and interactive projects.
This camp will focus on:
- developing and maintaining friendships
- engaging in appropriate sportsmanship
- building on two-way conversation
- joining in play with appropriately matched peers
- perspective taking
- developing important leadership skills
- practicing public speaking by presenting a group project based on their own interest
Surrey Place is dedicated to providing high quality evidence-based behavioural service while ensuring that our learning environment is fun and motivating!