Parenting for Success
Ages 6 – 18
My Personal Learning Program
This flexible workshop program can be tailored by families to meet their needs. Families choose from a wide range of topics to construct a personalized learning curriculum. Each session consists of a 2-hour group workshop for caregivers and a 1-hour individualized follow-up session to help caregivers plan to apply their learning to their own families and home or community environments.
Families can choose individual sessions that are of interest to them or bundle 5 different sessions at a discounted rate.
Some examples of the range of topics include:
- Using ABA in Every Day Life
- Daily Living Skills: Increasing Independence
- Social Skills: Supporting Your Child to Make Friends
- No Fair! How to Teach Emotional Regulation
- Eating and Mealtime Routines
- A Parent’s Guide to Dealing with Challenging Behaviours
Click here for detailed descriptions and to view the Fall 2019 schedule