In Toronto, the Ontario Autism Program is delivered in partnership by Adventure Place, Aisling Discoveries Child and Family Centre, The Etobicoke Children’s Centre, Geneva Centre for Autism, with lead agencies Surrey Place and Kerry’s Place Autism Services. The partnership delivers outcome oriented and evidence based behaviour services for children and families under the name Toronto Autism Services. For more information, please visit www.TorontoAutismServices.ca
In the Toronto Region families can contact Surrey Place at 1-833-575-KIDS (5437), to refer to services for their children, youth and families.
Child-specific inquiries can be directed to the agency where the child lives.
- North: Adventure Place 416-744-7650 extension 228
- South: Surrey Place 416-925-5141 extension 2702
- East: Aisling Discoveries 416-321-5464 extension 236
- West: The Etobicoke Children’s Centre-416-240-1111 extension 2271
- For Children over 11 years of age living in the West please call Kerry’s Place Autism Services West office at 416-553-7856 extension 223 and North areas of Toronto, please call Kerry’s Place Autism Services North office at 416.537.2000 extension 264
General Inquiries can be directed to the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services at 416-327-6790.