FASD Resource List
Web resources, tip sheets, visual tools, and information about funded programs for families of children and youth with FASD.
* Published on March 9, 2021
This comprehensive guide for families caring for a child or youth with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) includes a list of funded programs, tips on supporting someone with FASD, and a directory of available web resources.
Also in this guide:
- Visual tools for learning
- Recommended strategies and accommodations
- Resources about FASD from a child or youth’s perspective
- Information on transitioning to adulthood
- Information for siblings and extended family members
- Links to FASD education