CARES Caregiver Mental Health Skills Group
CARES is a family support program that empowers caregivers to overcome the emotional and mental health challenges related to caring for a loved one with an Intellectual Disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
This event will run from 7th July 2021 to 25th August 2021.
• Free 8 week program (1.5 hours a week)
• Available virtually
• Meet other parents and expand your support network
• Learn self-care techniques
• Practice evidence-based coping strategies
• Mindfulness and relaxation
• Improved problem-solving skills
This event will be held on the Zoom Platform.