Adult Resource Clinic
The Resource Clinic provides individuals/families/caregivers with the opportunity to meet with a Service Coordinator one-to-one. A Service Coordinator can assist you to navigate and answer questions you have about supports and services available in the city of Toronto. Participants can receive advice about community resources (respite programs, Passport, recreational programs, other sector supports, etc.) and applying for financial supports (government and charitable funding supports).
Parents will learn how to navigate services and complete application forms.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
– Live in Toronto (postal code starting with M).
– Are an individual or parent/caregiver of an individual who is 18 years or older who is registered with Developmental Services Ontario (DSO)
– If you currently have a family support worker (FSW) or adult protective service worker (APSW), please connect directly with them for assistance.
– This is not a drop-in session and appointments should be booked prior to the date you want to attend.
– If you require completion of funding forms please ensure you have all supporting documentation ready.