SAAAC CARES Caregiver Support and Skills
CARES is a family support program that empowers caregivers to overcome the emotional and mental health challenges related to caring for a loved one with an Intellectual Disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Free 8 week program (1.5 hours a week)
• Available virtually
• Meet other parents and expand your support network
• Learn self-care techniques
• Practice evidence-based coping strategies
• Mindfulness and relaxation
• Improved problem-solving skills
For caregivers of adult children with IDD or ASD. There will be a pre & post-in-session survey.
This event will be held on the Zoom Platform. To inquire, please contact: email@example.com