We help people of all ages with developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorder to lead healthy and socially inclusive lives using our exemplary skills in interdisciplinary clinical services, education and research. We provide many of our clinical services in both official languages, and where we do not, we refer to a French language service provider.
Living your potential – All your Life!
With a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people with developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorder and their families, we believe in:
- Collaboration – We succeed by working together with our clients, families and community and government partners
- Accountability – We do what we say we will do and deliver the best possible results for the people we serve
- Innovation – We develop new ideas and approaches to share with the world
- Respect – We seek to understand before being understood and accept differences in a professional and caring manner
- Responsiveness – We respond to the needs of our clients and partners promptly and with excellence