At Surrey Place, we value collaboration to connect our clients with the help they need. Our Intake service welcomes clients, their caregivers, service providers and staff to meet our team and collaborate. Together, we determine which services at Surrey Place may be most useful.
Our objectives are:
- To provide service coordination consultation
- To make referrals and/or provide information on other community agencies and services as required
- To refer and/or provide information on crises and urgent services as required
- To provide information about the availability and appropriateness of community services and funding support
- We take a person-centred approach to collect information and develop an individualized service plan to determine programs each client is eligible for. We also use a standardized intake interview to evaluate all information.
To access intake for Children and Youth programs and services the phone number is Call 1-833-575-KIDS (5437). You can also inquire Online.
To access intake for Adult programs and services, you must first register for Developmental Services Ontario by calling 1-855-372-3858. When you have confirmed eligibility for Developmental Services Ontario, proceed to Surrey Place intake by calling 416-925-5141 ex. 2582
No, a primary care referral is only required for medical services.