To our community:
When we reopened our main clinical site, 2 Surrey Place, last month for limited, one-to-one services by appointment only, we did so with the plan to gradually reopen our other sites once our measures were proven successful in keeping people safe.
Today I am happy to let you know that we are reopening our other locations and expanding our services.
- Thursday, September 17: TRE-ADD and Kindercampus will reopen
- Monday, September 21: Our West Office, located at 2150 Islington Avenue, will reopen for in-person services by appointment only
- Monday, September 28: Limited Community and Home Visits will resume
- Monday, October 5: Our North Office located at 2 Champagne Drive, will reopen for in-person services by appointment only
- Monday, October 19: Our East Office located at 10 Milner Business Court, will reopen for in-person services by appointment only
As we start to reopen new locations, clinicians will contact their clients to schedule an appointment.
While we will do our best to accommodate as many clients and families as possible, operations will be different. Our hours will be modified, and we will be implementing new safety measures that follow public health authorities’ guidelines and include screening all visitors, using appropriate personal protection equipment, signage to encourage physical distancing, and increased sanitization.
Even though our centres are reopening, our high-quality Telehealth services will continue to limit in-person visits to those most in need.
To learn more about how we plan to keep you safe, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Stay safe and be well,
Ph.D., C.Psych. Chief Executive Officer