Dear clients, caregivers, and community members,
After careful consideration and consultation with the Infection, Prevention, and Control Team at Surrey Place,we have decided to gradually reopen all our offices for limited, one-to-one in-person appointments starting on Tuesday, March 1. We will offer appointments from 9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday. Starting March 7, we will resume service in the evenings and on weekends.
At this time, we will be servicing clients in two priority groups:
- Priority 1: Urgent Health and Safety Focus
- There is an immediate health and safety concern such as physical pain/significant discomfort
- The client is at risk for hospital emergency visits or hospitalization if service is not provided
- There is a need that may be addressed and would positively impact the quality of life
- Priority 2: Critical Need Unmet by Telehealth Services
- Client and/or caregiver are having trouble joining appointments virtually
- In-person appointment is required to meet the client’s needs
Our clinicians will be contacting their clients to schedule in-person appointments.
We will continue to implement strict safety protocol that includes screening all visitors, using appropriate personal protection equipment, signage to encourage physical distancing, and increased sanitization.
In addition to offering limited in-person appointments, we will continue to work remotely and provide our high-quality Telehealth services. If you want to learn more about our programs and services, please call 1-833-575-KIDS (5437) for children and youth programs and 1-855-372-3858 to learn more about our adult programs.
We hope to see you soon, whether that’s in person, or online! We will continue to monitor the situation and work with the IPAC Team to ensure we can resume services to all clients as soon as possible.
Stay safe, and be well,
Dr. Terri Hewitt, C. Psych.
Chief Executive Officer