Person-directed planning helps people with developmental disabilities to find the supports they need to achieve their dreams and meet their goals.
This service helps people to:
- define a vision of their future life,
- identify their strengths and gifts,
- set goals and make choices,
- find ways to participate in their communities,
- locate people who can help them achieve their dreams.
- Access this kind of support from a community agency
- Use funding to pay for person-directed planning that is self-chosen