If you are in an emergency or need someone to talk to, call one of these phone numbers at any time to find guidance, help and support.
If you are in a crisis:
- Call 911 or go directly to emergency
- Contact a distress centre at any time of the day or night
Canada Suicide Prevention Service & Crisis Services Canada
- 1-833-456-4566 (available 24/7)
- Text: 45645 (available daily, 4 pm – 12 am ET)
Distress & crisis phone lines
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Youthdale Psychiatric Crisis Services
- Youthdale Crisis Support Team assesses each child’s risk and can dispatch its Mobile Response team when required
- Gerstein Centre
- 24-hour community-based crisis services for adults aged 16+ in the City of Toronto in crisis with a mobile response team
- ONTX: Ontario Online & Text Crisis Services: Online or text-based crisis services – can text and someone will text you back.