Person-Directed Planning (PDP)
Inspiring adults to create goals for their future
Person-Directed Planning helps adults with developmental disabilities to find the supports they need to achieve their dreams and meet their goals.
This service can helps you to:
- Define a vision of your future life
- Identify your strengths and gifts
- Set goals and make choices
- Find ways to participate in the community
- Locate people who can help you achieve your dreams
- Use funding to pay for Person-Directed Planning that is self-chosen
Where can I find Person-Directed Planning supports in Toronto?
The following agencies offer Person-Directed Planning supports in Toronto. Note: through DSO’s service registry you can also contact these agencies directly to ask about their fee-for-service options. You can use up to $2,500 of your Passport funding towards this service: